Sunday, February 15, 2009

For my Mummy, who is just like the wind.

You are just like wind, gentle breeze of summer nights.
Floating and fluttering in the day to day fights
You are just like the air, filing my lungs out of dispair.
You are just like the fire, in the cold winter frights
with warmth and comfort to regain and repair.

Today, I missed you because you are not near
For me you are just like the wind, which travels distance for its dear
eventhough I fear the distance, you will float me through withour fear
it becomes so clear that distant become so near.

You are just like the sky, crystal clear in the winter morning
gving way to rays of the sun, for comfort and fun
you are just like the skies, which doesnot change its colour
for me or for flower.

Most of all you are just like the wind.
gentle when needed, gustly when intended
blowing till the end, filling the senses with subtle presence
when you are near and nothing less even when afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment